The ISUG Technical Journal Sep/Oct 2008 is out.
This issue contains:
- Sybase IQ and Sybase WorkSpace Part II By Mike Crocker
- Perl in the shell By Jason Froebe
- Taming the process nightmare: Consolidating a Horde of Process Diagrams with PowerDesigner By Mike Nicewarner
- Information overload: Weapons-grade data analysis comes of age By Teresa Foster
- Maximizing PowerBuilder and SQLAnywhere Part III SQLAnywhere, a PowerBuilder Developer’s perspective
By Chris Pollach
- select random (stuff) from SYBASE Command shell by proxy By Bill Grant
- Mobile Enterprise Everywhere: Taking Sybase on the road By Adrian Bridgwater
- Sybase TechWave 2008: Time for the technology tsunami
You need to be an ISUG member to receive the ISUG Technical Journal. Join ISUG today!