This week is red stripe week. The red stripe is awarded to students during the 5th week of the cycle. The red stripe is given once a student has turned in their letter of intent to promote and registered for promotion. The student must have earned their yellow, blue, 1st black, and 2nd black stripe to earn their red stripe.
- September 30th & October 1st – Special Competition Camps! Interested in learning more to be a stronger competitor? Join us for camp! Only $149!
- October 7th and 8th – XMA Leadership Seminar with Victory’s own Power Ranger – Mr. Chat!! Talk to your instructor today to get registered and don’t miss this opportunity!
- Friday 6-9pm VIP training by invitation only Get Prepped for Nationals
- SATURDAY 1030am LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR ALL STUDENTS!!!
- Saturday 1-3pm Open Training
- October 14th – Michigan State University homecoming parade! Join Victory in supporting our Spartans and walk in the parade with us! Meet at the Hannah Center in East Lansing for line up – please sign up with Ms. Sims at the front desk!
- October 27th – 29th – Belt Promotion and Testing!
- October 29th – Halloween Party! Dress in your best costume and join Victory for some fun! Party and trunk-or-treat!