QweryBuilder uses innovative ideas to provide developers with the ability to easily insert, extract and modify data from a variety of databases.
The goal of QweryBuilder is to increase a database developer’s productivity. It contains many time saving features.
- Script auto complete
- Custom auto complete lists
- Code Templates
- Display column list for tables and views in editor
- Display procedure parameters in editor
- Keyboard shortcut to open procedures
- Generate and insert new GUIDs
- Syntax folding
- Auto indenting
- Form view criteria screen for easy data retrieval
- Updateable result set
- Insert nulls, GUID’s, and computed values into results
- Insert, delete and update data rows
- Generate insert statements from results
- Create graphs from result data
- Create queries graphically
- Cross table querying without writing SQL
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase ASE, SQL Anywhere and Oracle
- DDL Browser
- Database Search
- Visual Difference
- Code Formatter
- Getting Started Window
- Displays last used connections, files and database objects
- Easily navigate to the last thing you were working on
- Clipboard Saver
- File Browser
- Object Browser
The fine folks over at PhrankDaChicken@Ubuntu have come up with an excellent and simple GUI for the open source Cisco VPN client (vpnc). The nice thing is that you won’t have to decrypt the group password in your cisco PCF file as VPNWiz will read the PCF files directly!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve never had much luck with the vpnc plugin for NetworkManager when connecting to my office’s VPN.